CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Naughty Blogger!!!






So the end of the school year swept me up in a whirl wind and I am only now catching my breath! Here are a few layouts to feast your eyes on...any one that knows me knows that I am just kidding... but any way here you go...




Credits: One Scrappy Mom

Credits: Victoria's {Chirpi} Designs


Credits: Blythe Evans (oh and by the way...I get to Guest CT for her this month!)

Well, that's what I have been up to lately! I hope to get some more scrapping done this up coming week. Hope you all are enjoying what ever it is that you do!

4 comments:

Drama Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OneScrappyMom said...

YAY Congrats on your guest spot! Great pages! Great to see you blogging again.

movefearlessly said...

great layouts!

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

lovely layouts. I gave you an award, see my blog. ;) Hugs